Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Three Legged Wolf




In your snow , I'm your cold 
I wander towards your trap
Not knowing it's there
I turn my head
I look away I hear a snap
Blood on the snow
there's blood on the snow
who will see who
will know
There's no one here but me
there's no one here to see
the pain
the strain
The screams from inside they linger they hide
The jaws of your trap chew to the bone
I'm here alone - so alone
My heart is in shock my mind turns to stone
Why did you set it?
Why did you let it,
cripple me this way?
So you can have your way?
While I chew my own leg off
I chew through my bones
set aside mental stones
so I can release myself
Walk myself
Love myself
Live myself
On three legs now
I have three legs now
A three legged Wolf 
I am a three-legged Wolf
Hear my cry in your mind at night follow the blood in the snow
you know where to go
So go there ... Go
You know where the Trap is
you put it there
go and stare
At my blood
At my rotting limb
At the flood of my red tears in the snow so you know
so you know
I am a three legged Wolf now because of your blow


No comments: