Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wintersleeper ...

Are you waiting for a miracle?
Are you waiting for a lightning bolt?
Are you waiting like a paranoid little boy?
Are you ever gonna come back home?
Do you believe that the sky is falling?
How you ever gonna pick up the pieces?
Do you really think that anybody will listen?
Do you really think that anybody will notice?

I used to dream about saving the world
Now i just dream about the holidays
I used to write so many songs for my girl
Now all i think about is floating away
I think I need a big vacation
I think I need a big vacation
I think I need a big vacation
Out of this place
-Wintersleep by search party



Perhaps you are the only one listening?Perhaps you are a wintersleeper too? You sent a search party to find me. In my darkness, you noticed, when all i want to do is fade away to distant lands where no one knows my name. You knew i needed a vacation out of this place. Why? Why would you care? Did I strike a cord?
You. Who are you? Do you exist and where? Yes, i need to pick up the pieces that shattered and rolled away to far off places. I can't seem to locate them. Should I even try? I would like to come back home, but i am too hurt and too far away to get there anytime during my life. Walking down a dark hallway that never seems to end by candle light seems to be my path. Perhaps it's just another level of Hell Dante didn't mention? Eventually i might see that place called home if only with a constant, slow, and painful limp. So it seems it be. This way and not the other. A "unique" (God how I hate that word) existance for those composed of one cliche after another. A Lego land of cliches all there to happily make up this pile of heaping dung.

Thank you


Whoever you are; i love you.

No comments: