Monday, June 20, 2011

Cadeau

Let me present you with a gift
one that has no emotions left to sift
through
flour perfect and white it sits waiting for a touch
knowing that the indentation left will produce such
an emotion
with your finger print leaving wakes in my bones
this power you've given me is stronger than stones
throne
which you have placed my heart upon longs for equality
the truth in action which builds castles of stability
flowing
through peace with respect in our veins
no two faced agendas causing the other pains
aching
run deep through our wounds healing
and burning the past that i have stopped feeling
sadness
as at times seeing you have ignored my written presence
publicly looked over my virtual essence
confined
to a bottle in the middle of a duet of solitude
to remain strong within myself i have changed my soul attitude

this is my cadeau
my gift to you

No comments: