Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rage

It's in this silence that i find my rage
trying to fight all in between the spaces of my mind
wishing it would just shut down
i find you there
rolling around
like a glass marble spinning in my hand
trying to get out of this water
desperate for land
how did you do this to me?
why couldn't i see?
why didn't you just let me be?
alone and uninterrupted
in my pain you came and picked me up
my life you freely disrupted
saying things i haven't heard before
the promised i hope are not corrupted
now deal with all i am
all i can be
you've written a new page
to a book that never ends
i fill it with passion and rage
until i can see the truth
it all depends

2 comments:

Jesus Harold Christ said...

I've never been jealous of another human being. I'm jealous.

veraicon reality said...

xo