Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Ocean Floor

I want to hide my tainted mind inside your heart. Seek refuge there and build a home. Within loving walls, honest stone, solid wooden doors, i want to live. Understand my life, my ways, the reason behind it all and love me all the more. take me in with all my flaws and fall deeper because of them. Know they will never hurt you, not really. They will fall off eventually, you will see only the perfection that i am to you... allowing me to see the perfection you are to me. Souls connected, forever, with nothing more in their way than the hardships of the flesh. But you know what they are, and you know what they are capable of. So take and eat of my bread for it is my body, and drink of my wine as it is the blood that runs in my veins for you. Always good enough for you, as you are always good enough for me. I will follow you to the ends of the world if you if you swim inside my waters and roll with its waves. I am a contained ocean, with gravity holding me to my earth, to you. You are my footing, my earth under my heavy and watery depths, you are that which most will never see nor know of. Only i can feel you there at the bottom where no one has dared to go and explore. The universe of my ocean floor lies open to you. I will teach you how to swim.

No comments: