Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All I Wanted

All I want is some warmth
Your voice to shower my senses each night before bed

All I want is to hold you while you make breakfast
to wrap my hands around your waist,
tuck my head between your shoulder blades,
kiss your bare back

All I want is to weave my cold feet into yours at night
to lightly travel the contour of your chest and receive a response
a light touch, a kiss, a whisper

All I want is to swim in the ocean with you
lose ourselves there in the blue monster
silent yet roaring, together warm lips entangled

All I want is to make love to you under the stars
Smell your sweet scent mixed with the air
Feel you move inside of me

All I want is to talk about life's mysteries
into the late hours of the night
holding your naked body against mine
Embrace each word your perfect voice speaks

All I want is to live life fair with you
Daily chores would be sweeter
knowing we are halves of a whole
knowing you are not a leech
but a lover that gives waves of love
crashing into each corner of life

All i want is trust
To hang on your every motion like a child
Believe in all you do and say
Mathematically thought out and logical
completely intoxicating

All i want is your heart
your soul to finally give in
to believe that this is something bigger than us
this was meant to be
the path is so clear, so vivid, so honest
you can't deny this flood
it has swallowed us

All I want is you

No comments: