Friday, January 14, 2011

My quiet conversation with you unknowning




life is too short to wake up with regrets.
so it is, you are right. we have to move on from this venom.

So love the people who treat you right.
I cherish those that love with honor and respect. I will look at that which i have and not that which i do not have.


Forgive the ones who don't just because you can.

I hope you do. I did, it makes you the bigger person to bestow that mercy on those that perhaps don't even deserve it.

Believe everything happens for a reason.
I do. Otherwise there would be no point to this life? Perhaps i carried this burden of knowing for such a long time so her true colors could show. Perhaps it was all for you.

If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
I hope you do. You have a clean slate to start from. never look back. you are beautiful, you are honest, you are raw. Never be something someone else tells you to be. You are a free man.

If it changes your life, let it.

I will try to let it. it's hard, again you are so much stronger. i know i try to hang on to things that are no longer. the wounds are too fresh. maybe one day soon we will meet and talk about the person we discovered within.


Take a few minutes to think before you act when you're mad.

trying to. my pain still takes control at times. peace is something i have to work on. but my situation is very different than yours.


Forgive quickly.

But don't be naive. Forgive but don't forget. let it build your wisdom and build your demands and character.

God never said life would be easy, He just promised it would be worth it.
I hope you are right. For my sake and yours.

No comments: