Thursday, February 16, 2012

unwanted

i am unwelcome
unwanted
pushed out
annoying
self centered i suppose
so it all stops here
i have said everything
given everything
u don't want it
so i give up.
silently i pack my bag
and leave in the middle of the night
somewhere
alone
abandoned for doing nothing wrong
guilty for being loyal and strong
for fighting for you
for being there through all your volatile moments
i know that is not me that has done wrong
it's you that you hate
i took on your guilt and your pain as my own
go on and chase your paper
chase ur ambitions
one day u will wake up and realize
ur audi will not love you back
your money is worthless
and you let go the only person that fought for you
knowing who you are
u mentioned your mother had thoughts that she failed as a mother
in her pain and in her problems of idiot men
maybe she was referring to you as that failure
the one that has slid so far off track
chasing childish dreams
acting like a stupid whore
when she raised you to be a man that fights for things
that are right
ur pride is in the way
so much it will drive you to your lowest point
when you get there remember me
remember that i have always loved you
through your lowest
i never took
i always gave
u told me i was your home
family
your forever
when you hit bottom and you see my face in the mirror
cry
remember me
u had unconditional love
u had me
u threw me out
u didn't want me
not enough to fight your demons off
pride will destroy a man
stubbornness will kill his soul

No comments: