Monday, March 14, 2011

Treading Water





Head above water; swimming vertically, and feeling every muscle searing with flames with every second that goes by. Seems like eternity is taking it's time. Head above water; I'm still here, I am alive, breathing and surviving in a body of water that will have me if I chose to surrender. Head above water; the pain becomes a form of comfort, a reminder that I will be rock hard when I swim to tame dry land, when I chose to. I will walk out on shore with the mind and body of a Goddess. Every curve strong, seductive, oozing with confidence, strength, and a raw feverish power. My mind will be clear, aware of the survival training that broke me down and rebuilt me into a tank. Baptized in the viscous ocean waters, I am reborn into my new form.

No comments: