Monday, April 4, 2011

Our Bounce




It's a rhythm we have found in the galaxy above our heads
Two, me and you
The spliced seconds that are ours to share, honest and bare
Secret super nova, I want to walk through your four percent
Venture where no ship has sailed in your dark waters
In 3d I slip my hands through your mind like a surgeon and take hold
They can have the 96 of your book, I want what no one else has had
If you open the door, I will close it behind me, float silently through
Observe and watch, listen, know, hold it in under my ribs
I'll read the volumes on your shelves and place them back so gently
Release you from the dark and lick your wounds with my lilac tongue
Inhale and smell your heart, your fear, your milky way
Would you orbit my world in the raw and step down from the stars
Drive into my tainted sea and find your way home to my constellation
Pull apart grime that resides in my depths and melt into my fortress
Move to my rhythm, feel my pulse run through your lips, rise and fall on my waves
From ocean to sky, merge between the two worlds of waters and heavens
Pulled together, magnetically, naturally, like the ocean and moon
Soon, soon, soon
Like two children meeting for the first time; stop, stare into my eyes, hold my digital hand and surrender to eternity
Forever

No comments: