Monday, April 11, 2011

...Taste My Home

The scent of rosemary lamb lifts through the air like native spirits, its intoxicating and nostalgic; the right amount of passion and comfort to stimulate both thoughts of the mother and the lover. You see I know who you are. I know what you desire most of all, I can smell your pulse as you smell mine. I know that you dream of crows in flight, waves of my body and long warm nights in my arms. Our souls met a long time ago amongst the stars, before we were plucked down from the galaxy and sent down to walk this earth. We were put here to search for each other, first scattered and forced to fight and claw through blood, sweat and tears so that we might understand how inseparable we really are once reunited. I know of the intoxication you search for. That dizzying spell that drugs us like the best lilac wine. I know that the scent on my skin will make you salivate. You'll be paralyzed with one touch of my lips, as will I of yours. I know you are rendered powerless by the thought of my silken tongue wrapping around every inch of your core existence. It moves through you like an ocean current. I can see your thoughts at night; thoughts of oral fixation on our spirits intertwined by delicious words, lips drenched with our wet liquor and milken delicacies of our own production. These spells make you reach for yourself so that you might sweetly release. I can hear you dream of the moment when you taste your home on my canvas, I can feel you claim it as yours. I desire you to conquer it, to eat of it daily and have it nurture your body, your manhood, and your existence. Once your find me, touch me and taste me for the first time since our heavenly departure, you will instantly figure that separation for the second time is not an option. We will die without the other from the physical torture of our flesh being ripped in two. It can never be. All the pain, the struggle was all a mental military drill in preparation for the recognition of our earthly form. We didn't remember what we looked like in the heavens, we didn't know which form we would assume here, but we can sense our presence from thousands of miles away. We know we are close, closer than ever before. I know you will find me. I know you will fight so that you will never have to fight to love again. Your river will merge into my great ocean and together will let life swim within us until we are ready to take to the crow covered skies and return to where we came from.

No comments: