Sunday, November 27, 2011

India



We walked into the shack. The old man there said something to me that i could not understand. He seemed worried, concerned, trying to make me understand. He placed his hands on my face and looked me in the eyes. he saw through me, into me, out of me. He looked at my lover standing beside me. Took my hands and placed them on his face as he did to mine. I looked into his eyes, deep into his eyes. I saw the universe, inside him, all that he was. I had the same gift as the old man, he gave it to me for a second to be mine. I started shaking with my hands on his face. Violent quakes rushed through me as black tar poured out of my lovers lips, hitting the floor at my feet like a wet towel. More and more came...i couldn't take it anymore and collapsed to the ground next to the black vomit. Slowly he collapsed next to me purged of all that the vile substance that lay around us. The old man reached over to me and said, "you did well, so did he." I could understand his speech, it was no longer foreign.

No comments: