Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hoe




I've had the odd privileged of "growing up", by growing up I mean my 20's, backstage along the side musical legends and those that had their 15 minutes. Observed so many young girls, and older, hoe themselves out because the light in the attic is dim and needs a replacement bulb. The seasoned musical vets can sniff them out like a bottle of Jack. Any man can when they are surrounded by the same girl multiplied by millions everywhere they travel. I'd sit there with these rock god's or  Hip hop legends and listen to the comments they shared about these bottom feeders. They'd look at me as if one of the guys, or try to,  and so the comments flew like rockets through the air as did the weed and the ego ... it's just free pussy for the taking. We'd laugh at them, point out the typical cliches : The angle wings tattoo or tramp stamp with the cross, the down to earth I'm innocent and intelligent gaze, the hard to catch mentality they think they're selling everyone.   The same dumb ass girls that  look like idiots doing the walk of shame the next morning in a get up that makes a prostitute look like she's wearing Alexander McQueen. I have to be honest and say I have more respect for the prostitute. Sadly, at least a prostitute puts a price on her pussy and doesn't indulge in  immature ideas of love, hope or being respected as person.  No, but these young 19 to 20  somethings have these "ideas" about these men that can sing on stage. I'm about to die laughing here, forgive me a smirk creeps up on the corners of my mouth when i hear these bimbos talk about how their "connection was love". Oh the stories I've heard; so laughable.  Really because he can sing, because they are one stage? But he wants to fuck you and doesn't even know you? He's seem more pussy then a tampon? Don't you feel used? Raped of your humanity, stripped of your honor? There are so many of these little, poor, insecure girls that it makes me angry and sad. No self respect, not an ounce of intellect or wisedome. You really think he will fall in love with you after fucking you once or twice? Really? I mean really? Why not a Doctor or Environmental lawyer? A fire fighter perhaps? They save lives, they create change... oh, they are not famous. Right. You want to be the girl with the most cake.

I guess one can tell a lot about a person and the ink they sport as a billboard. Look at me this is who i am! Yes, they are a statement. Facebook has become a tattoo of sorts as well. The poor creatures screaming for attention by making even the most personal things public. Did Mother Theressa tattoo angle wings on her back? No, she changed the world with her devotion and sacrifice. Did Mohandas Gandhi tell everyone he was wise? No, he changed  minds with the power of words. The list goes on of great men and women that never needed to boast what they thought they were.  The were called saviors and angels because of what they did. The immaturity of even assuming that such a farce, referring back to angle wing tattoos and tramp stamps, amazes me. You mean to tell me that you think of yourself as a:

a : a spiritual being superior to humans in power and intelligence; especially : one in the lowest rank in the celestial hierarchy
b: a messenger of God


Really? Interesting, what do you do for a living again? Oh, right.... I guess you shaking your ass for money will change the world one boner at a time. Cliche after cliche after cliche.

What these girls post on their Facebook pages for public viewing is just plain sad as well.  Such insecurity and craving for attention and fame has never been such an epidemic. Thank you Mark Zuckerburg. The bikini pics, the constant change up of profile pictures, the public postings of the parties, ex's, the bragging, the pretensions onslaught of shit.  Where do you get all this time?  For a photo "like" for a " OMG, you're sooo hot" comment? Is this what women are today? Just trendy followers of things that they don't understand?  The ones that are the Miss "Ya, I'm a vegetarian, I believe in love,  peace, magical connections, yoga  and "opening" up my soul to new experiences . Im not a stupid girl, I just slide on a pole for a living,  I can be sexy and intelligent at the same time! Wanna be Facebook friends" ? 

Ya, i guess, but when it comes to the game of life, you aren't sitting on Park Avenue baby doll. You're in jail, trapped with the rest of the lost generation that still doesn't understand why women burned bra's back in the 60's . That don't understand how hard greats like Gloria Steinem have worked to "unteach" the male dominated world of the sexual degradation of women and men. To liberate us from these pathetic prisons that we have been confined to through ignorance, stupidity and facebook. Through emptiness, cheapness, that media has wrapped around your eyes. A product of the trash environment: trash, lost trash, addicted trash.

I guess I feel cheated by young American "Kim K's" and " Paris H's" and their sex tape heists that rocket them to such shallow fame by doing shit. Just filling the world with more pretentious bullshit for those that consume garbage. I don't understand the appeal.

I'm by no means perfect, nor do i see myself above any person on earth. I'm not judging the person, just the things they have fallen victim to. I myself  have played blind sheep to some of which i rant about. I write all this because it affects the world which we all live in. I do try to find things that are nurturing to the mind and human condition. I've had to many beautiful people change my mind about what i do and how important it is to lead by example. Sure i fuck up all the time. Everyone does, I'm not a Saint or martyr. I don't wish my life on even my worst enemy.  I am sad that i see a near total collapse of the intellectual and social behaviors of people my age and younger. The immaturity and ignorance is rampid. There seems to be no difference between a 21 yr old and 41 yr old man anymore.  it's so hard to find a person that sees all of this as frustrating and cheap. it's become a norm, common... the revolutions that were fought before our days have become silent to the mass media. Women continue to feed the egos of men, spoiling them with instant sex, while they take it because they can.   Shit in a toilet that just won't flush and circles round and round. Women have created the immature man/child syndrome now that shrinks have a ball analyzing because it is an epidemic. The lost men that don't know how to grow up because they are plagued with abundance of cheapness, ignorance, self destruction, and plain stupidity.  I blame women and Hollywood ( thank you AK). It seems we only stand up for ourselves and change the way men and women think when things are in dyer situations. When "girls gone wild" is something normal. When media degrades us to meat. This is what we get America ... 





No comments: