Saturday, November 26, 2011

Time after Time



I sit here with a million questions running through my head. I can't ask him, he's closed off, so distant, no pulse? hardly a pulse, so stern, so different. angry? does he love another? am i just something that needs to be dealt with for the next few weeks and then pushed aside forever? i rarely hear his voice anymore and if i do it's glazed over with ice. i seldom see his eyes, if i do they are in dark places, lost, different, lost their warmth and somehow riddled with sadness  .i wonder if i am the only one he gives his time to, or is there another that he's invested his heart in? probably... i have can only go off hard facts. I try not to have human moments. is there a true cleansing? is he searching for himself? does he find me there in the corners and rooms of his soul... or am i just a ghost to him?

I sit here, time after time...if your lost and you can look , you will find me.
If you fall i will catch you, I'll be waiting.

No comments: