Monday, November 7, 2011

Missing

Missing is the coffee, the two sugars the raw
the touch, the warmth of your hands
Missing are the perfect flaws, the gestures of devotion
the life that allowed me to live mine
Missing are the playful taunts, the child like innocence
the purity that was the love i desired above all
Missing are the tender lips that said so many things
I've never heard before, that kissed my core
Missing is the simplicity in which all flowed, in which all was
perfect, unbroken, clear , passionate
Missing is the mate that made my short stay here complete
that allowed me to love more than i ever have, to be more than ever, to
give of myself with such joy... through the thick and the thin, through the biology and psychology of nature that resides in both of us.
Missing is my muse to life
Missing is that love that made me understand mistakes on the primitive basis and rise above the pathetic human conditions and constant squandering of minutes.

There is something missing in my life, now
breath perhaps... the desire to wake up each morning to find you next to me.
I blame the thief  called fear , insecurity, and deception for coming like the Snow Queen
I search for you as Gerda did for Kai, the heroine that saved her love from an eternity of a frozen heart
Simplicity of understanding the meaning of life was there
the logic and reason, the 6th sense connection was something that rivaled those old beautiful people that spend their whole lives together
I still feel you. every minute of the day, the things you do, the chest pains you get, the unrest, the stone in your sternum lifting as your heart tries to beat from under it. I feel you so intensely i cry, for no reason, i break down because i can feel what you feel from thousands of miles away. . .

I don't have to be missing
you don't have to be lost.
it's unnatural. so against our nature.
why give in to this world and the constant injection of doubt and fear
look what it's done to us. to you...

No comments: